About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Friday, January 6, 2012

1st for 2012

2012 !.. !... !
A brand new year. 
Actually, I feel it is still same because I know everyday is a new day and new start. 
However, every one was celebrate their new year..hahh.. 
On 31st Dec 2011l, I stayed at home with my mother. I was busy on doing house work and waiting for watch "INCEPTION".. 
this movie started at 00.00. Therefore, I wanna done all the thing and watched it on time..hee.. at last, i did it !..
see ~ My new Year was so normal and peace..hahah without any noise and celebration..hahha

On 2nd day which is 01, 01, 2012. The Astro: 413 channel had alot movies. Started from the A-team, The expandable, Avatar and so on.. So, I enjoyed the day with those movies..hee..

This is my new year.. Quite special, right?? lolx... ~

No comments:

Post a Comment