About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Monday, November 16, 2015

她是坏人

She is a good, kind, person.????


WHAT?

I do believe someone has made the wrong statement?
Based on the truth, she is the main issue !..

Well, I am not going to ask you to agree my point !
No matter how hard is my words, How much hard feeling i bring to her, I never feel sorry to her.
This is deserve for herself. !

Truly, she really made four of us, quarrel for her ! WHAT's FOR !!!!!!!

HEY dude,  PLEASE CLEAR ON YOUR MIND !
Who is your family member ?  No matter what conflict you guys having previously, it is all pass ! why do you guy quarrel because of her? A true information I can see now is she really make our quarrel !....
Perhaps, I'm  looking someone to agree my point, But I do know that no one has the same mindset with me now.. that's why I m here to express my mood, feeling, my thought !

They did have conflict on past, but now the main issue is because of her !
Why do her told her that and misunderstand others? alright, Perhaps you are still young, SO, what's the point ? Point is I really dislike her !


You are just separating us ! you are such evil !
you are just bitch ! back to your place !

Yes, they do, The relationship between them is so weak, always.
therefore, anything happen could make it broken, therefore, I always do take care of their relationship. This is a thing I do not wish to see it again but it happen again. Do break again.



There is not thank for you ! There is blaming to youuuu.. I really dislike you.

There is not next time for you staying here again. I swear !

No comments:

Post a Comment