About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Friday, May 6, 2016

我很不开心


Seriously, I have no idea what should I really go for. Should I just stick with my plan or should I just randomly pick one of the job and get a basic salary first?

I'm blank now. Something I do not really expect that is my working condition. Staying in the office should be fine for the marketing executive as there is admin work that need some one to done for it. However, after three days working as marketing executive I do realise that the pay that I should get it equal to zero. There is for sure I did learn important skill in the real world. That's absolutely true ! Pay is the basic value we get from the work, it's maintain living, but how about it does not able to cover your living. What is all for ? It does not mean that I love money, but I do need money ! That is NEED, not WANT ! Please do clarified on that ! I NEED MONEY TO MAINTAIN MY LIVING.  Petrol Fuel, Toll, Car parking, and Rental, who is going to pay for me? you ? you ? him or her?

I am really face difficulties to work as marketing executive. 100 ringgit malaysia is there enough to cover those things? It is able to cover some of toll price, but there is not able to cover my petrol fuel. I am exhausted ! I wanna give up. Please do tell me What should I do now !?!? AM I PICKY ENOUGH ??????????






No comments:

Post a Comment