About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Coming

The date is coming !!!..
Final exam.. !! wuhohoh..
seriously, what am i doing now?? reading comic.?
working? relaxing.? what else?
The action i have been done is not related on study..?
How could i survive on this final exam?

For malaysian studies.. I can say that, i can let it to fail
BUT
for the Advanced eng...... haiz..please, let me pass it !
i just wan pass this subject only.. how difficult ya?? haiz
Alot of friend said that.. : this is third times u take, so easy get pass de. dont worry~ you can de!"
You know those words can come out easily, but it hard to complete those task !
So, please god !.. Let me pass ok??
I wish that i can pass and step up degree on next year. !
fully hope that. !
*praying*

No comments:

Post a Comment