About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Thursday, November 25, 2010

You


YOU
I don't know your name.
I don't know about you.
I don't know how old are you. [just know you bigger than me]
You are my relative [far cousin]
But i don't know you.


but I feel want know more about you.
I feel want have more fun with you.
I feel want meet you more. [if can.. wherever]
You are not handsome. 
But for me, you are good-looking.
You are not thin.
But for me, you are okay.
You are funny and joyful.
Unlucky, you left early ! i wish you can send me back to my car.heee..
But you have asthma...Take care, okay?....
I hope you have can a healthy body & don't smoke ..
okay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment