About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Friday, June 24, 2011

Continue Story????

The story should continue??
My mind is getting blur and blur.. once he thinks he wanna find me back !!!
It's cool ... when I know he break with his girlfriend ~...
I did not the situation I have is it same as previous time !!
My rational mind ask me to stop !.. But my emotional keep asking me continue !!!!
haiz.. lastly, my emotional win !!! rational lose !!.. pity lar rational... !!T.T
should we??? full of question mark in my brain now !!!.. sometimes i was confuse what to do !! what do not to do !!!...

The coming Saturday, if there have not emergency, we go for movie, i think !..
Is it good thing or isn't a good !.. really dislike the situation that i face it...
Because it made me think back what chuck had done on me !!!> especially what his gf done for me !!!
That moment really suck !! I wish I wont face it again.. damn dramatically !!!
I at the real world, not dream !!!.. and not video for capture my thing or like a movie or drama!!! This is my life. ! not drama or movie.. ! I have my story ... I need to create byself, not you all create for me !!!!

sometimes it feel helpless !!!.. somehow, that is not a good memory !!!
I guess what he pay IPOD NANO !..hahaha.. what fricking suck thing ! right?
Am i cheap when i with he !!>. YES, I AM !!! I ADMIT !
however, Im lucky !!!.. I quit it early !.. He try to beat my bottom line !
Finally, I cant stand with it !.. I break it !.. the relationship that we had !..



The final Question.. SHOULD WE LET THE STORY CONTINUE !?

No comments:

Post a Comment