About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

EXPECT

What I am expecting ????
Your message.. ha... I know.. u have gf...
And I don't want be a third party again... you answer me I won't be the third party...
Plus... your gf and you jz have one year anniversary... Hahaha..
After saw the post, I was felt cold... what is that feel??? I m confusing.
I just know I have to stop text u.. and u also have to stop text me again...

I know myself clearly....Easily to fall into a feeling onto someone..I know !
But I can drag myself out from you !..that's why I want to stop text you immediately !
NOW !

So, Could WE???


I was felt sad at that time.. I m non stop to scolding myself stupid or what. !
I know I should have that kind of feeling on you !...
Actually I was expecting you have same kind of feeling with me.. Just I m not dare to telling !..
So when you're asking me how was I feel when you text me in sudden way ~ I was do not how to answer your question.. So I force to replied" Nothing"~~~~~~~~

That's all for my post..

No comments:

Post a Comment