About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Thursday, June 16, 2011

tiredness ~~

A complex feeling, relationship, and stuff !!
... Really feel wanna to rest !.. But when I m resting.. I m busy on thinking of u !..
seriously illness !.. This is what I don't want it happen!

Actually the situation I having right now is more likely same as previous.
A boy having a grilfriend.. and blah blah blah blah.. and said feeling want to break with her in the early time, but dont have this and that !..

What foolish thing that you are telling !
therefore, boy's words are really hard believe !..
We know we all are selfish !.. but then should we clearly know what are WE doing??
WE DON't KNOW..
Do not never ever tell me that " i know Who is suit me or what"
all are bullshit !.. ..
even girl's word also hard to believe.. as a result, should I believe it?

After a minutes.. Feel wanna to against my word at the above..
Doesnot mean that we are do not know what are we doing now!
Maybe we are confusing that something is needed by us !... Actually there is nothing is needed by us !..
All the thing is WANT from you !..NOT A NEED!

I guess I am confusing myself !.. YEAH...It is !
However, today I am quite enjoy on Math class which is on 4 to 6 pm ...
Miss Soong did something that very funny and she is cute..
She keeps repeating some action which is did by a student .. Wrap a paper irregularly !..XD...somemore made that sound !.XD... CUTE !..@.@

Sometimes.. WE could not talk loud about something..
When you turn on certain situaton.. Your action, Mind, Feeling are different !
let's say. Last time I talk loud about I enjoy the single life..
I do !!. I do enjoy.. but, sometimes, I need something to cover my loneliness, especially there are four or five couples in my house..
I was like....speechless !!!!XD.. is quite funny !.. everyone has their way to maintain their love !. Sometimes, i feel stil ok and some of them i really disagree and hate it !..
For me, we still having alot of thing except love..
Yes, when you having a relationship with someone, doesnot mean you have to put all of your effort on it !..
it is meaningless !.. you know that !
And why you still do that ! My mind is full of question marks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is longer post that I post in my blog..( i guess)
I am full of things to write ..Just because of lack of time.. so i think i have to stop !..

No comments:

Post a Comment