About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Aim : Objective : Mission : Vision : Core Value

As know that, Aim is the meaning of setting the goal in the long term which is set by an individual or companies.
Here.. I am that individual to set the aim for my life....
Just that I have mention about Aim is for the long term...Now let list out my Aim !

1) I WANT TO GRADUATE AT TAYLOR UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, SUBANG !
- THE CLASS I AIM FOR IS ON SECOND UPPER CLASS OR SECOND LOWER CLASS..This is not easy to get into second upper class and second lower class... Some of the people might feels it is easy get into second upper class or second lower class ! However, I feel this aim is quite tough and hard, especially for a person who are very poor in English and understand ! This is reason that I said this aim is very hard for me.. However, I will get improve during I am studying all the subject !

2) I WANT GO OVERSEA TO STUDY !
- This is another tough thing for me again ! As we know, we have to take paper before you transfer oversea. There are four section, if I have not make mistake.. The four section which is reading, writing, listening, and speaking ! I Find difficult on all SECTIONS !!!! SO HOW??? How I am going to overcome those Difficult !!!!!!! Yes ! I have to Overcome !!>.<.. So, let's practice start from now on !!

Besides that, let us move to Objective. The Objectives of my life is just for a short term goal and those process will meet my Aim !..Namely, this is measurable of the target that I set of my target !!!

1) I WANT TO GET A NICE RESULT IN INTI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE !
- Currently, I'm study at Inti University ... Yes.. My first semester's result still ok.. At least I got A in my business... Also, I hope I still can another A in my subject ... This is because it will make my CPGA Higher. therefore, I able to offer high Marks in other University.. Last, I have to tell myself. You can do IT !. TRY HARD ! WORK HARD !

WELL, This Is my long term Goal & Short term Goal In my life !

Now, I would like to talk about my WISHLIST !
What a grateful list that I have.
  1.  I WANT TO BUY A MINI RPO CAMERA FOR MYSELF !
  • I want It because it may help me to capture all the moment that I have and what I Got at that moment !
  • I know The photo will help keep the memory.... it will not help me keep the feeling that I have at that moment  but I believe I able to find back my feeling when I look at those picture that I will capture in the future !
    2.  I WANT TO BUY A SAMSUNG PHONE TO MY MOM!
  •  I appreciate that my mom give me birth !
  • Therefore, I want buy something to my mom.... I think she will feel happy !
    3. I WANT TO KEEP FIT
  • This wishlist, I'm apply in my life in the early time but it's does not work. Sometimes, it's work, but after a few month.. All back to me again !!!!

So far, I just have three wishlist ! I know My wishlist will just increase !..
Also, I really hope I can do it at PC fair which is on Next year, April !..
I will prepare Rm 3000 for purchase those thing that I want !...

No comments:

Post a Comment