About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Alone



The feeling was different. I never try to be alone for so long..
From this morning, I went to class alone ( although it is replace), and many of them are looking at me.. I think they felt so weird when I in the class.
After I finished my class at 11 am something...
I had message all my friends are possible to accompany me for my break time which is 3 hours more.
The result they gave me..1st one, "i will be help around 2 something, okay lar.. It's for sleep.."
okay.... i m speechless. seriously...
2nd, i message michelle asked her to come early.. she did not reply as well..

So, I planned to watch movie after that.
I ate alone and checked the Gsc for the movie time after class...
Yea... there is .... "The Sorcerer's Appre" 12.00pm or 12.45pm
I was thinking.. which one better? At first, i choose 12.00 because of the next class on 3.30pm..
I was scare i could not back to help on time..

But finished my lunch, there already 11.45 am.
I was rush by it....When I get into car..ohya.. already 12.00..
okay.. never mind...Still have 12.45pm..

When I reached tropicana...
Plan A
I walked around carrefour for looking my shampoo.....
But Dont have.. okay.. fine..
Plan B
looking for CD shop... because i wanna to buy JJ different album....
But there dont have any CD shop..
Plan C
Buy Ticket....
okay...
Finally !!!! success....!!!!

Serious... the feeling was feeling.. when I in the threate....There is noone there..
JUST ME !!!!!
Waooo... the situation was.... I M BOOKING THREATE FOR MYSELF !..
It was cool...

Lastly, michelle replied me.. she was sick and not going to class...
So, i went for class alone.. and present it..
Also, JUST ONE PEOPLE TO PRESENT FOR TODAY..
THAT WAS ME AGAIN !
Yea.. a Brand new day yea.hahahaha.......
Surprise.... and new feeling !!!!!!!!!...........

I love it so much !..
not need to care about friend's time or what??
just make decision by own...
Just care byself.. not need to care about what...
Just to be myself !!!..

I love today so much !!!!!..
Appreciate it....God !
Thank you ~~

1 comment:

  1. baby,sorry that i late replied your msg this morning,i went to clinic. 2nd sorry that i couldn't teman you today, coz the medicine that doctor given was so sleepy after i took.

    ReplyDelete