About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Training Hours

Yea.. I got a job..
But because of this job.. I was waste my time, money and my patient..

At first, Pennan who is  superviser and are in charge on me...
Told me that, I need to go Damansara 2 there to have a training class..
Yes, i deal with it..

I could not make on time because need to sent my friends back to HELP.
Okay, there was not a problem.
but.. I was the first time went Damansara 2.
I was blur and confused which block I need to in.
Lastly, I simply drove into a car park..
After that.. I was try to find the parking slot..
But ALL SLOT ARE RESERVE!!!!!!

Chill with it...I called Pennan..
What should i do and where should i go.??
He told me I need to park into B3 o B4, which are for visitor..
Okay... Get it... Jom !!!
After I parked it.. I went to up stairs...
I called Pennan again and ask him to pick me up...
because i really not idea where should i go..although he gave me the company address.
I told him some restaurant name which was near by me...
The answer he gave me was " where is it?? are u get into wrong building"
i was stuck..okay.. asked security guard.....
The security guard told me.. i was in wrong building.. that building are opposite side..
Stuck again...ok.. back to car, started engine, paid the parking fees RM 5, and made a big u turn. !

Finally, used around 20 minutes. I got the right place and i was late for the training classs.....
yea.... when i got in the class.. What i felt that was pressure.. i felt wan quit it..
Not fun at all... but i force myself to stay on it..
Because I was the one who made this decision...Force to...

Until now.. i still felt wan quit it?? Can I hold this job till the end??
Because i m going to be alone at tropicana .... Maybe... There are still not confirm..
WTH...Can I quit it???
The feeling really suck. !!!..!!! i prefer stay at home.. just starring at television.... or computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment