About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Friday, August 20, 2010

EMO+ing



Seriously, i don't like being an emo person.
But i felt emo again.. haiz.. 
I m wondering...Why i am so easy to feel emo?
I have no idea ~

Maybe because of you?
Or maybe because of your words?
Or maybe because of my family?
Or maybe because of i can't get what i wan?
Or maybe because of I m alone now?

Last night, i felt lonely and i slept together with my two sister.
Three people slept together on the queen size bed ~
can u imagine how small and suffer we had? XD
I keep disturb my sister and tried to be have fun with her..
I wish i can cover my feeling by using this way ~.
It's work ~ until my brother switch on the light..
I woke up sudden, and felt unsecured sudden~
I moved to my room and slept after that..
That was moment.. my brain was blank !
It's blank !!


I tried several way to made myself to sleep again.. but failed ~
i was tired ~! finally I can sleep !
woke up at 10 somthing ~!.(usual time)

My life ~ is it so complicated?
I m confuse ~
I wish i can have a simple life.. Without you 
yea.. it's can.... i know i can do it ~..

No comments:

Post a Comment