About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Monday, August 30, 2010

FAIL

Yea... I failed  !!!
Advanced English... dead dead ~
You all Passed ~! FAIL just for me ~~.. haiz..
Bored..
Really bored for HELP & English ~

I really speechless !!!
What can I do ~
The thing I can do is.. Just shut my mouth and continue study..
no matter how shame it is.. no matter how tough it is !!!!
no matter how tired i feel... no matter how bored i feel !!

I will just stand for it.. and hard working for it !!!
Good luck ya !!!!! FOR My dearest myself !!!!!
YAP SIEW HONG / YE LI YING !!!!!
You can de.!!!

1 comment:

  1. my dear, don't easy give up k.
    u must work harder this time.
    i always be here to support u :)

    ReplyDelete