About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

POOL & SNOOKER



I really don't know when my dear start to addicted to pool and snooker..
Started from yesterday afternoon, my dear called me to play pool at DSA..
i straight away blank...Okay..!
Accompany her lar.. But after we played that..
She felt DSA's pool like for kid. because the pool table is very small.
So she started to plan for play at outside which is on today ~~~...
Of course, she invited me and michelle go together.
But michelle had certain reason, so that, she cant goes with us..

Today ~
seriously, when i reached college in the morning.. i really felt that.. I WANT TO SKIP CLASS
When the clock turn to 10 am... I was still sitting at coridoor until i met my classmate...
I was discuss with her.. because both of us had the same idea, that is SKIP CLASS..
hahahaa.. when we decided to skip class...
Suddenly, We saw our lecture, our lecture saw us also.. !!
Okay, we knew that.. COULD NOT SKIP!
in last, we force to in the class and waste an hour in presentation class.
seriously, i was speechless on it..hahahaa..

After class.... waited my dear ~~~
Finally, she finished her class and we had a wonderful lunch together...
Then the important part coming !
 PoOL & sNoOker~
That's me ^^ ( Hand too short d >.<)...

Different pose ohh ~~ Cool wei!!!

Snooker- Shoot the red ball first ~~.....

other pose again wor ~~ ouhuhuhuhuhu 
But finally the red shoot does not in ....hahaha..poor skill ~~muahahaha
after half an hour... the ball still the same ~~ haiz.... keep shoot.... but keep failed hahahahaahhaa...

my dear dear ~~cool ~~
four different colours ~~hahhahahha nice ler ~~hahaha



In last.... Both of us could not complete it, because of our " GOOD" skill
hahahaha...... no matter Pool or snooker... We also could not complete in all the balls..
hahaha.... at here... very thank you that malay guy...
Although you keep said " ah mui, kuat sikit..." , " aiya..." , " potong ah" , " sini, kuat sikit" 
hahahah... my dear and i felt very weird why you suddenly came to our table.. and teach us how to play..
hahahahaha..... you are nice one !!..
hahaha.... before we left.. We just simply to shoot the balls without the white ball...hahahaha
What the hell we playing..hahahaha

However... We have a nice day with this.. and tired... seriously...hahahaha...





No comments:

Post a Comment