About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Friday, August 6, 2010

Lens Lens

Colour lens ~
I have been wearing Normal lens for 3 or 4 years. Every times, I go to optical shop.. I feel want buy color lens for myself.. But I was scare..seriously, I don't know what I scare..hahahaha....
And I m scare buy it by online.. there are not secure at all....
Die Die Die..... yea.. it's cheap.. but there are not quality at all( person opinion-disagree can just ignore it)^^
Finally.................... I bought it last few weeks...!!!
Wuhuhuhu... I was so happy..... !!!!!!
Before I bought it. the salegirl lets me tried other brand color lens..
放大眼瞳.....FAKE !!!!!.  DISLIKE
fine.. just bought normal one. the color of the lens is starying gray..( Wrong spelling >.<... Forget the name of the color..)
wuhuhuhu....Happy...
I started wearing Color lens on last Monday ~~...
I asked my friends one by one !!..hahahahaha
Yongwei: "not bad"
Michelle: " cool, i like it"
YY: " look weird..." ( 她说怪,那就是很好,很顺)
Kira:" enanananaan... Bigg larr... Pretty lar..."
Kevin:" look like Vampire" ( COOL... I Love Vampire)
Can See the different??? heee heee heee...
Happy ~ happy ~ happy ~ happy ~ Have a sweet smile with me.... Oh god ~.. I love this picture so much..hehehe
With my two cutiee teeth ~..hehehe heehe..
Act cute ~....hahaha.. not use to it ... but act it.. crap, right??hehehe..
Do I  look fierce?? >.<
Wearing for few day only take picture.hahaahha...
Feel a bit late ya..never mind~..
I Have a good mood ~..hahahaah
Plus.. after asked my those friends.. They started to "suan" me !!..
Plus.. These photos are original lor..~~ not editing in my picture ~..hahaha(because I dont know how to edit)

Serious..... I love my eyes SO MUCH !!!!!..

P.S not because of the color lens ya ~..hahaha
      I love my eyes from when i was given birth by my lovely mom ~..



No comments:

Post a Comment