About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Friday, September 3, 2010

latest ME



Recently, I made a big different style for myself..
At first, i rebonded my hair..
also, change new hair style.. the hair style let me look like a kid.- a cute kid..XD
because of this, my face look like more chubby than last time. The most important is I cant accept lor !
but after a few days, i started to get use to it to my new hair style.. especially, after i washed my hair after two days more. My hair look so nice until i cant believe it..

This is my new hair style bahxx... look nice?? heheh...
actually i quite surprise and love this hair style.. XD
From the picture.... Can see that i was wearing NEW GLASSES !!!
Muahahaha.. how was it?? is it ok? or weird? or like a nerd?
seriously, the new glasses and new hair style are quite suit. ;p~XD
hahaha... to sum up...I love this hair ~ New glasses ~ hahahahaha..

nice one !!!

Yea, not yet finish ~
My new HANDPHONE ~that is HTC ARIA !
muhhohohohoho
nice handphone for my currently life..hahaha...

Touchscreen hp ~ 

before this... i was used Nokia 6610... All full key pad ~
suddenly change to touch screen... really cant get use to it..
But finally ~..... after two days.. I can use this phone smoothly ~
hahaha... of course not really like a pro techncal ~
I still need a lot of time to get use to it.. and make sure that i can use this phone as a part of myself ~
hahahahaha

Clothes... 
how about the clothes.~~
hahaha... because I brought too many clothes.. so that, i could not take all of the clothes...
the clothes i wore recently is new de ~
hehehe



With those things ~~~
I can get a new life..muhohohohoho...
Really awesome ~!
I had make a big change in my life ~
And I found a turning point !~
I'm glad it !~


No comments:

Post a Comment