About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Friday, January 23, 2015

FwB

FwB stand for Friends with Benefits.

That's right. 
Today topic is friends with benefits. I believe that there is always exist especially at here, United Kingdom. In this new semester, I truly believe it is exist and it happened on me !

I been kick out from my housemates, K,H,O, & S..  I felt hurt, I felt sad, I felt I'm being left out. 
This is truly hurting me so badly. Another incident is about I am separating food stuff with them because I planning to get my body back and stop gaining weight ! Again, felt being left out again on the first day.

Therefore, I was trying to adjust my mood and perspective. I was keep reminding myself, not to care too much, not to care too much. In sudden, I felt I'm being left out and so lonely. I got nothing to say, got no one to say. I messaged all of besties, trying to ask for accompaniment to chase out the loneliness. However, there were one or two replied me and stop without telling. 

BUT there is one of Friend, one of my besties replied me and trying to comfort me another way. I really love this of feeling. She always point out some points which are really useful and mood turn good in few chats. How could I live without her! She always here for me, although not 100% free when I need a chat, but she is still willing to stay aside me and giving me some strength ideas. Therefore, FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS is not exist between her and I. I'm appreciate. I really do.

However, those with friends with benefits are really good. They are just friend, Friendship arise only in 20 Holmdale Road, Filton, BS34 7HT, Untied Kingdom. That's great, they are good enough, but they will not turn to be my best friend anyway. They are just part of my life, important guests in my life, but they never be VIP in my life. Same thing, I think they are having same idea with me. After we graduate from UWE. We are going to spilt out!. You know why? First, In Uk, they are just close while they are in UK, Not in Malaysia, because, there are much more important persons are waiting for them. Second, each of them is going to back to their home place. Third, there is nothing extra to play in United Kingdom, except in Home, ( to avoid spending and to studying).


How? Anything come into your head now after reading my Post. Will you agree or disagree with my point.

It's sad, but there is fact, a truth. We can't avoid this especially we are staying abroad. Things never happen in Malaysia because we just meet during class and few meals only. We still spending our time on important persons or family because all of our families are at Malaysia, not United Kingdom. 

It's good to stay with u guys. I learn a lot, maybe there are much more to learn in the future five or six months time. No matter in a good way or in a bad way. You guys still part of my life. Surely, I will not forget my bestie, Kuei Rou. She is good girl ! 

Thanks 
Emma 

1 comment:

  1. LOL ~ I am a good girl ?! LOL! Hahahhahaha!! I'm speechless dunno wat to say more :P
    thanks for praising me like that :D I hope so too ~

    ReplyDelete