About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mana Mana Dane

I never meet this kind of person before  !.
FUCKER ! SUCKER ! WHAT A BASTARD!
You are the one !...
You are the first !...

You are selfish ler ~~~~..wakakakakaakka
seriously regret for knowing about u !..
haiz.... you richer than alot people including my friend !
But you selfish than them..
WHAT THE FUCK IT IS !!!!!!

hahahahaha.. you are the only one !..
I cant imagine that i can meet you in my life..
at least ah maw is better than you..
AND you never feel shame ..
AND stop ordering me !
That is my car.. not your car..
That is my phone.. not your phone ...
please noticed this .. okay.. bastard !
argh... this is last time i use my car to fetch.. unless.. u drive next time !..
and i will collect from you guys.. dont worry !..
dont ever try to use me !.. i will make sure that you need to pay it !.. huh..
dont ever think i m girl. then i will kena bully by you !

Mana mana dane !

No comments:

Post a Comment