About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Upgrade ~

ehelllo ~~~
I m here for update..XD..... how are you guy doing??
heee.. although there is no one views my blog, what for i still greeting for?? ( abit stupid )
well.. This week is my final exam and i  wish to pass all the subject on this last semester because i would like to change uni !.. yes. abandon the bored life & some of people who are really annoying at inti nilai !!..
The LAST WISH IS TO GET A NEW FRIEND IN THE NEW UNI AND GET A WONDERFUL COLLEGE LIFE FOR MY LIFE !!!!
heehhe..

Then what i still waiting for??? Faster get some revision and try to pass all the subjects.

oh ya ! I have forget one thing... After i done my final paper..hehehe.. What are still waiting for me ~???? please guess it?

Bingo !. I having a trip after this week ! where do I travel?? KOREA !!!! wuhuoo !!! PLEASE WAIT FOR ME, KOREA !!!.. I WILL Come to you !!!.. heee .... sorry, i m too excite !

No comments:

Post a Comment