About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Friday, March 2, 2012

About

About him !
I want to express my feeling here.
Actually I really dont know why i attracted by him.
Is because his look? is because his personality?
I m not sure about that. I know that I have that feeling, the right feeling on him.
I m not sure how long can i stay for this feeling? a week? a month? a few months?
Or a day?

After that day, I realize that I miss him and I wan hug him. heee.. ( pervert !?)
just that kind of feeling that let me get into emo feel, waiting feel.
I dislike this kind of feeling keep disturbing me ! and right now, i m waiting his reply.
gosh !.. I m super duper hate waiting feeling !.. this is such a suffer for me !

woah !!!! however, after that thing, i told myself to be patient and make clear everything ..
as what my fren keep telling me " please think twice before you act"
but I m scare the right feeling will disappear .. because of his .....
I m know. He does not perfect because his leg.......
Anyways, I just wan keep this right feeling in my heart. I guess I know he has the same feeling as I have!..
So, Please dont let me down on u ~. I just want to be .....

No comments:

Post a Comment