About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Crazy

I know... Today..... I m Crazy...
I don't know what thing cause me to think that way..
AND 
Having a crazy idea ! XD
Yeah.. You are the only one to get involve ~
hahahaahhaa
Maybe, you let me having this such crazy idea ~
GOSH !~.... serious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im tired to see it !!!
freaking freaking freaking freaking !!!!!

Sometimes.. i m envy you !..... i m jealous you !.....
But now I really jealous you !..
I hope i m inside the photo..
I replace you

ish.!! what i need to do is .. just stop invite your blog !
or doing something !. maybe it isn't work..
But i would like try ~......
try until i know it is impossible....until that moment.. i know i m loser...
Maybe until that moment.. i know i should stop it..
not more trying.. not more hope again.. just to face the fact ...
just let it go ~............

i think i m tired ~ work for 9 hours. 
just eat four breads to settle 2 meals.
maybe for normal days.. that is not enough for me.. 
but only for today.. tat's work ~
and get to drink the herbal tea that is really really really bitter.... it's almost make me feel to vomit out ~

It's crazy...
It's mad...
It's abnormal...
It's ridiculous...
It's foolish...
It's irregular...

No comments:

Post a Comment