About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Friday, October 1, 2010

Working ~

yes !!!!..Yesterday is my first day working ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have not idea what to wear.. i was scare need black pants, black shoes and uniform ~
But when i reached there..

My boss asked  me a first question that was " why you didnot birng your laptop?"
I STONED !
Not working meh? as a part timer.. as a promoter..
Can i bring my laptop to my working place??
The answer was very obvious... CAN NOT !
But why my boss still asked me that..
after that, i felt funny and curious... "why i need to bring laptop"
The answer i got is " cz to bored.. you can surf net ..."
I stoned ~!
hahahahahahahaha.. yea. it is funny ~~
after that, my boss gave me some magazine and ask me read it.~ok. ~~~~
since i have nothing to do, i read ~

Ok...... I didnot have any sell on yesterday...but.........
wuhuhuhuh today.... i got sales.. but just 2 pieces .. the result is quite low lor..><.....

Yesterday i really just alone ~.. what i did where i went.. just alone.. even waiting my sister i was still alone !
Fine... !!! JUST stand it !!!!
Stand stand ~~~
Gambateh  !!!! i believe that i can make higher sales in my future ~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment