About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Selfish

Everyone is selfish ~
no one can avoid this word...

Everyone just care what they really feel
Never care how other feel

I have some question in my mind...

is it spend a little time for old friend is a big deal ?
is it spend a little time for parents is a big deal ?
is it spend a little effort for family is a big deal ?
is it spend a little time for caring for other is a big deal ?

Okay, you said invite you to yam cha not a big deal...
because you still drive alone from klang to banting...
and spend time to yam cha with us...
Yea.... because WE ARE NOT MANDY ! so yam cha with old friend is not a big deal ... ha ~
Okay.. I think i have no point to invite you anymore !!
You hang over every ounce it.... Well.. you said no one can understand how you feel ?
You not really let us to know you well ..  you keep acting !.  until you have girlfriend...
until i only know ... our friendship is so weak !. ha..finally... we are over ! we are not important at all !
You are selfish !! you know why i called for yam cha ? because i treat you as my best friend ?
That why I keep asked maw huei to asked you to come together ..

And
you told me " let say, you stand on my situation... what will you do?"
please think about it..I were not you !  if i were you, i would think about parents first.. !
Not your boyfriend's mother.. ha..
yea.. you having your honey month now, but your act is really over !
Over until i cant accept ~!.... never mind.. as long as you happy..
I m lazy to care .. i m lazy to giving advice.. that's all i can give !...
Just do you think are right !... just do it !!!

And
you really don't have brain..You are selfish than others !!!!
I have nothing to say on you.. You are selfish, useless, irresponsible..... etc ~

Of course i m get involve !..
yea.. i m selfish !... if not, i think i will not having this such crazy and mad idea ...
hahaha. but thank you for playing with me ~..XD
But i will back to the place where i belong and where your love has always been enough for me ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment