About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Real World

X: Back to real world, girl .......
Y: Yea.. I'm back, no worries...
X: that's great..
Y: .............

Yes, I'm Back..... !
Back from animation world..
for me.. 
last week was a wonderful week.. although it was not good luck week, but i was enjoy with animation...
finally, completed three different types of animation in a week... and i was feel any tiring on that, somemore i was en-joyful with these moment.... 
棋灵王, 下一站巨星, 好像告诉你
I can keep watching until midnight without feel tiring.. 
I have a experience.. I watched until 4 am, only rest for my day.. 
i was sososo satisfy... nothing better than this. 


Also,I have learn alot of things from these animation.. 
They teach how to face the conflict..even though i m afraid... 
With dream, i need to sacrifice something... 
I wont let my destiny to control my life, and let god to help me decided..
I want to make all choice byself.. with no regret !
They teach me .. do not let it go ..... if really care about it, then i need to try my best to get it.. What i want.. what i wish !
Only I will get what I want in my life...


And I almost forget i still having term paper, which is need to summit on next wednesday..
Gosh.. Actually term paper need to summit on next friday, but next frieday is public holiday.
So all classes need to summit term paper early..
haiz.. and i just did 200 ++ words only.. how do i survive fro this.. loxl..
Stop animation? Stop Facebook? Stop chatting? Stop resting?
If i really can do these.. then i m not Yap Li Ying anymore~
XD


SO.. I will half doing assignment, Facebook, Chatting, and resting ~..
hahahaha.... If not i will be dead. Cz it is too boring, if without these...
people always goes this way.. 
wont action if there have too much time.... they only take action on last minutes.

Bad Habit ya ~!!!

So, try to delete that habit. !.. If not.. i will die very soon.. T.T..
bye bye, my friends~





No comments:

Post a Comment