About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Monday, January 3, 2011

Speechless

Everyone has their own life~
I know. I understand !
But sometimes is hard to stand without support ~.
especially, everyone has saying the same thing !... I m tired~
Third times i had fail my advanced english.~
If i m telling that I feel nothing. I think I m telling a lie !
But i choose to take it easy ~ relax ~ change college ~ new environment ~
Yet, it is hard !. I know ~..And i left one more chance !..
My family member asking me to take the last chance with non stop !.
Finally, i cant stand !. I feel pressure ~ i feel moody ~ i feel tired ~ i feel speechless ~

And sometimes life does not go smoothly ~i know ~
I always know that !. But hard to control my emotional. I also keep on saying life does not go smoothly..
At the final, i m speechless on this .
I don't know i will regret in the future ~.
But i know i feel pressure on advanced English ~.Afraid ~
I have not confident to take this subject again !!!!!!
that's way i choose to change college.. I know in the new uni, i might have new environment, motivation to study all the subject !.. i dislike to keep retake retake retake retake retake retake again again again again !
It made me feel unhappy and desperate ..........


 So what should i do? haiz........ it is hard to choose ~..

No comments:

Post a Comment