About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Updated !

This is  a post just for updated... ahahaha..
I just noticed that i did not touch mt blog almost one month d.. hahahaha..
Today is Chu Qi. My class already start on Monday 7th, Jan 2011...But i m still in Chinese new Year mood..
Still force to go classes ~~~.. haiz.. seriously, this year new year date not really nice and " leng"
if chu yi on monday or tuesday.. imagine that.. How perfect it is !!!
guess it? did i gain some weight during Chinese new Year.. Yes ! i am !!!
Why?? (actually i dont know..) just my body shape grow with horizontally ... hahahahaha


Of course.. During Chinese New Year.. i get alot ang pau... and feel lost actually..
Ying asks me to do some action.. i think i should not do.. because if i did that.. that mean i m breaking them up...
But i dont know whether i will success or not.. Maybe not.. Maybe yes!
Ying told me .. if their relationship is stable.. mean that i cant break them up~~..XD...
I know i suppose not to do.. But i have that feeling that i wan to do it !.
Am i bad ?? i think i am ~..hahahahahaa..
First time, when i know..... he called up to cancel the meet up day.. i felt that is no point to go up there.. haiz..
What the head is that !!!

i seem like stupid !... hahahahaha.. Speechless..
I have a lot question in my head ... Why? Why? Why?
hahahaha.. i think i am crazy ! i am getting mad !!!!
Never mind lar ~~. .. try to think carefully lar ~~.. cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment