About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Friday, September 24, 2010

Recall Back

bored bored ~ bored bored ~ bored bored ~
except bored.. im still feel bored ~//=.=...( please don't kill me)

Yea yea yea yea.. what I can do is...
Just sit down and think what i can do ...

think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think
think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think

But the result is... I m not thinking what i can do !!!!!
I m thinking the past ~!!!
In my world.... Past mean Past d... no more in my recently world ~

My first boyfriend ~~(consider as first)
emmmm.. even though we had bad ending between us, but i still appreciate it..
I m glad that you become more mature ~..
and hope you can understand what i felt last time ~..
the time we were together 2 years....
and really make me feel jealous and envy on that girl...that truth.!!! is a fact !!!
she is luckily girl ~ He is a good guy.. please take care of him ~...
Both of u.. stay happy ya ~~~ ^^

then

My second boyfriend. ~~
I think my uni friends knew who is my second boyfriend was....lolx..
so that I not need to mention it again  .. or what..
and unluckily, we just together for 3 months more ~><..
I not really care how long we together ~
Im just care about the result.. after finished relationship..
I know that I gained alot experience .... many many different type of situation ~
Im so happy i still survive it..
Everytime, every moment, every second just like a war..that is because of his ex-gf ~ SALLY ~(highlight  her name)..
Thank sally so much... you gave me a special moment, when u told me you had his secret and didn't wish that i get involve apart..
that moment.. really feel like......We were acting.. acting like how ex-gf destroy the relationship.. and so on so on... thank a lot... without you.. my life wont be so awesome ~.^^.. it's truth ~

Ha........... seriously, my life was not really bad..
compare with some south africa's citizen.. i m a luckily girl ~~
at least i have food anytime, have shelf, family, relationship, money and so on...
I have a lot things ~.... just those part of my life have some negative impact.
But I believe that.. i can face it with confident...even though my result not so good.. and i m trying to improve my english now ~~~.. thats why I m using English to write those things in  my blog ~~.

So guys, please help me ~~!!.. sometime I know my temper is quite big and "smelly" ( translate to chinese) XD
But I wil try to change it ~.!!! and i know.. i had change alot from last time till now ~!!..
Im glad with it ~!!..i appreciate it!!!

God, I love you ~.. thank for giving me a chance to live in this world ~!!!
so that,i can enjoy my life.. I wish i dont have so much regretful thing in the rest of my life ~!..
I love you guys ~!

Ps: i know i m out of topic d ~!><

No comments:

Post a Comment