About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Thursday, September 9, 2010

How About .....

Everything in this world is not  really follow rules go..
even people...is the same..

How about a guy younger than the girl saying that..
" I felt different feeling toward you.?"
" I felt elder than me.. it's better"
the relationship between him and me are vague..
Seriously, i have not feeling toward him..
the time i started to sms with him is from the time we met at park..
That time i just break with chuck.. The things i wanted to just a friend to chat.
He is the person who always chat with me..I'm glad that i know him and get know about him well..

AND

How about a question come to you? " Will you go? if your ex-gf or ex-bf ask for a sleep together?"
Will you go or reject it?
I think mostly people will answer ." of course not going.."
Actually, the real answer is only in your heart?
tell the true?
you don't want go? or you wan go but scare the answer you are telling, people will afraid or surprise?

AND

How About your family are kinda like traditional?
Will Boy is more important than girl ~!?
WHAT THE FROG !!!!!
I have nothing to say about this.. serisouly speechless...

Last, but not least

How about your ex-bf or ex-gf is playing a relationship is vague with you??
sound funny, right?
especially for me.. this is the time i break with bf, then i still can friend with them immediately..
HA.... funny..

The things i said above really funny, right?
And i have speechless on it..
Seriously, helpless and hopeless on those situation..
ha... what i can do is.. just face it...
as you said, everyone live in this house.. the expense you pay ..
Ok, fine. let me pay for you ~!...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment