About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Gather

Have a nice gathering with Help Friend which are Jill Wong, Kevin Lim and Yong Wei ..
Yet I have many friend there, but does not mean that I am really close with them..
Yet some of them I really close with, but not really much peopl attend this gathering..
Yong hao: find his sister
Dailou: I cant find my boss( yanying) so i cant go..=.=
Yanying: no idea
Jasmine: no idea too..( at least i am still ok with it )

Haiz..Everything still remain.. But the relationship, situation, emotion are change !.
yea. This is what I agree. !
Somehow, this gathering is quite happy ! with jill, kevin and yongwei !.
At least i really find some heart from them !.
Thank you guys. I love you so much !.

I know this life. !
Everything is possible !
Just trust yourself !
You can make a change for it !
Believe it !

No comments:

Post a Comment