About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Own

Everyone is living with their own life. I know, I know, I know
Single is single, Couple is couple, what else.
recently, there are a lot of things almost make me upset and lost my temper.
However, not really upset, but lost my temper? I think that is true.

group assignment. Csc assignment..
Three person in a group..However, we seem like two person in a group.
WHY? this is because one of my member is tiring ! lazying ! what else? No idea?
Crazy weh !. Are you kidding me? do I have any idea. I try to search from google that only i get some idea !
Don't know? what you don't know?=.=.. feel wan punch you !. yea .. it is !
Who are i m telling to? Jubayer ! you are !...
fatin and i did it. and you just sit there and get the marks. !
What the hell !

No comments:

Post a Comment