About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Story 2

Yes.. it is what I believe. !
Just finish reading his girlfriend blog..
I know he loves her very much. !
How about our story ? It is a important point? No, That is not anymore !
When you decided to Break up!.. The story end ! end with bad ending. !
What for still fight him back ? I will care him more ? I will love him more?
I don't believe myself ! I won't believe i love him than myself !
I had read a novel before. there is a statement which is " you so selfish ! you have not right to love people"..
Do I agree this statement? Maybe yes? Maybe no?
I have not idea but I really know myself very well ! I am selfish !.
I love myself more than others. even my parents and my family member. I even hate my family members.
of course there is just one or two !.Not all !
But lastly, i m not agree with that statement .. Because. I should love myself only can love people ~
This is what i Believe!!

To be continue ~

No comments:

Post a Comment