About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Target 3


Yesterday is friday .. our MGT test 2..
Yet I m not sitting small column with you. But i was sitting behind column of you, of course I was not sitting behind you. However, I m glad that the place i sit really can see you very clearly.
really ..you have earring. cool ! really love your look so much. I dont know are you looking at me but i know i m looking at me when i was free. 

That is first time i caught you when u are looking at me.. Are you? Never mind, i assume you are looking at me !
XD. the feeling was nice. even now i feel i m so happy with that. ! i really dont know you will feeling o not but at least i feel that !. 

After chuck ! no one let me feel that. sometimes just to imagine only. But you are the only who are stay longer !
But now in the stage just stay for " right feeling"
Not really confirm or what !.. This is for my personally !. not you !.i know. i know it very clear !.

No comments:

Post a Comment