About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Friday, July 8, 2011

Be Quiet !


Sometimes be quiet is nicer than talk something !. 
It is true. 
I have not idea what situation that I'm facing now !. 
I feel it's hard to digest  ! I thought I'm quite open minded !
after I know that reason. I'm try to digest it !.. To accept it. 

At first, I think I can accept it very fast.
However, it is out of my expectation !.
From tuesday till now, I still cant accept it is fact !. Although you told me that the reason. 
It is not the same !!!! The reason you gave them .. What are you explain to them !. For me, You are telling me other reason. Somehow there is one of the reason but this is not a main reason !

Okay.. HE did the same with you !. However, I just cant accept you did the same thing !. 
Why? I have not idea why i cant to accept that ! Maybe i know you longer. Therefore, I know your personality. I just have no idea why you change it so much !.,
Until it too over !.. 
Seriously, I dont know I should put trust on you o not ! This is a big problem for me !
without that thing, i guess i wont go into any relationship with anyone !. 
I need safe !. secure !.. This is what i want ! 
At last, I feel is very not secure !. however, I will try to put trust on you again !. 
I wish I can get the result that I want from you !. 

After this year, I think I will know the result !.
Let's us wait !. if this year does not have other thing happen, i guess we will together on next year !. 
This is what I believe on !. And he is right, if he did not told me that. I guess I might together with you as fast as possible !. luckily, you stop me !.Thanks god !

No comments:

Post a Comment