About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Friday, July 29, 2011

in the end


I feel much better than last time. At least, I don't feel that pain as last time.
I dont know what does it mean. Maybe feel there is not more important at all.
I guess that is good situation what .. Am I right?

This situation show that our relation is going to end.. including friendship ~..
I know.. Your ex and you are friend now and from her status, she is quite enjoy what you are giving her.
words, attitude, behavior and so on. start from that day onward, your msg is reducing....
yea, you might think you got me..XD (my opinion)

I have not idea ya .. just I don't have other reason to cover this situation.. 
Never mind, as you say, there are alot of girl or boy outside. what should I scare..
And I have those qualified !. therefore, there are not much worry I can feel ~

as a result, What for I still worry !!
Actually, I do mind is that I m feel that you are fool on me !.. That's why I feel sad and emo !



No comments:

Post a Comment