About Me

My photo
只是静静的.... 那.....就好了.....

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !!

Congratulation ~~~~ You Are In !! Please read in quietly and Be silence ! okay? This is only deal ! Thank you

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hurts !

How ? How I m going to cover those hurts???
I thought I m not care about you anymore ~. but I m still care of it !
ha... I m useless? I m crazy?
YES !.. I am !.
I always be what ~
Am I right? I don't really feel relax although I did lots of thing that really reduce my stress..

When it becoming useless.. I m becoming weakness and weakness already..
How I m going to be tough enough? I hope that the time can return in to the past !

I almost cry when I saw that message !.. I have not idea why I becoming so emotion.
Your man ~hahaha.. yup.. he is your man ~.
I wish that both of you could get together as soon as possible ya ~~
okay ~.. I will let it be ~...

Good luck ~

No comments:

Post a Comment